Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Pretty Pink Box

My friend introduced me to My Pretty Pink Box (www.myprettypinkbox.com). Basically, they send you a bunch of beauty product samples for really cheap. I payed around $11.00 and got a box full of some really awesome products to try. They also send a couple of full size products as well. They release a new "box" every month filled with different samples. I got my first Pretty Pink Box a few days ago.
A full set of fake nails. Probably won't use these since I gave up fake nails in 6th grade. My friend and I decided to get acrylic nails without asking our parents at the mall. After a week of barely being able to dress myself with those things on, I chiseled them off. Haven't been a fan since.

This stuff was interesting. It is apparently a "deodorant cream" that lasts for several days. I tried it and it seems to work okay, but the consistency is a little weird and settles into the cracks in your underarm, which looks a little odd. It might be good for camping or something like that.

A tiny bottle of Fenix sunscreen. Haven't tried this yet.

Addiction Glossy Lip Balm from Monet Minerals. I LOVE THIS LIP BALM! Seriously, it is amazing. The minty smell is so good and it is so smooth on your lips. On their website they have a ton of different flavors and you can get it in a tube or a pot. I think I will have to buy more of this.



I got several full sized samples from Heaven and Earth Essentials. The chapstick tube is actually an "All Natural Lotion Stick"."Blue Moon Dreams" Whipped Sugar Scrub from Heaven and Earth Essentials.
A 2 oz. tub of "Tortured Pumpkin" Powder Lotion. I have no idea why this is called powder lotion because it is neither a powder nor a lotion. Maybe they put the wrong label on the bottle. It is definitely pumpkin scented though. It has the same texture as the Sugar Scrub. I used it as an exfoliate on my elbows and it smoothed my skin really nicely.

I also got a ton of little sample packets from Senna Cosmetics. I'm looking forward to trying these out and I'll post reviews. Included were:
-Brightening Polish (a daily exfoliator with jojoba and yucca)
-Delicate Milky cleanser
-Eye Contour Cream
-Oil Free Makeup Remover
-Lift and Lighten Eye Cream
-Calming Black Tea Tonic
-Honey Almond Scrub and Mask
-Clarifying Lemon Toner
-Purifying Cucumber Gel Cleanser
-Hydrating Botanical Tonor
-Vitasome Recovery Cream

I can't wait to try some of these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment