Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Urban Decay Sterophonic 24/7 Set

I've been dying to try Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners for a while. So when I saw this set at Ulta for $29, I had to get it. It comes with 4 mini 24/7 eyeliners and a Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. Sephora carries the Hi-Fi 24/7 Set, which is the same thing with different colors. The Stereophonic set is exclusive to Ulta.


Swatches (Left to Right): Underground, Gunmetal, Crash, Zero, and Covet. Covet is not included in the set. Ulta had a special mini-eyeliner gift with a $30 UD purchase. They were out of every color but Covet, but I really like the teal color.

Underneath is a swatch of the Midnight Cowboy glitter eyeliner. It's pretty much just a gold glitter in a clear liquid.

Left to right: Midnight Cowboy glitter eyeliner, Underground, Gunmetal, Crash, Covet, and Zero.

So far, I LOVE the Urban Decay eyeliners. They are so smooth and I love the shimmer in the color. However, Underground is a little light. I'd like to try Bourbon, a darker brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment